Brexit



Well, it seems that morons that run the U.K. are going ahead with the plan to exit the E.U., thinking it will make the country safer and better. My thoughts on this are as follows.

Scotland, the country of my birth, voted to remain. In a democratic union, so as the English wanted us to believe, there would be talks. They ignore the wishes of the Scottish people, we are being told to get back in our box and do what we are told.
The U.K. Government know that without the Oil, the whisky export and all the other Scottish resources England are fucked. Stop believing the crap the English press and especially the bias BBC is spewing about how many billions they donate to Scotland when 5 times that amount goes down to England first from Scotland. Why in the name of Christ do you think they want to keep us. It's not as if they like us. I think it's time we went it alone.

And what of the people who want out of the E.U., they are believing politicians it will stop those damn immigrants coming and stealing our jobs and our women. My favourite joke about Brexit is, an Englishman being told: Yes Gary with your 1 G. C. E. and 3 teeth, Muhammad from the Middle East, with his doctor's degree is stealing your job, ha ha ha. I read something that shone a light on why the English Government are pushing this through. The E.U. is introducing a new law taxing the rich more and because the English Government is run by the very wealthy they want out .....bingo we have an answer.
I will make the situation even funnier, I know people living in Holland from the U.K. who seriously want Brexit to go ahead. Let that sink in, you don't have to be a rocket scientist to work out how really stupid that is. Um doh!, living in Europe.

Now thoughts turn to myself. I am in a bit of a pickle or to put it in layman's terms, I am fucked.
My situation. I lived in Holland for 36 years, but in 2015 decided to follow my dreams and my heart and move to France to be with Sol.
Due to the work situation and wanting to sell my house, because it was a burden on my shoulders. I returned to Holland to sort everything out. The plans were I would stay for a bit and then return to France. The situation is this, due to personal reasons, I am not returning to France at this time, but now with this Brexit crap, my situation is on a knife-edge.
I am still officially written in, in France, hell all my personal belongings are still there, but I think I might have to change that and get myself written in here. I think my only hope at this moment is to apply for a Dutch passport.

I have no idea where the road is gonna take me. I have always thought that to make my life complete, I said I would end up back in Scotland, but like my brother said.

"What are you gonna do there, work, house etc?"

True!!!

I have no idea, but it's time to sit down and set out a plan because time is running out. Time to get control of my situation again. I need to be like Baldric and come up with a cunning plan, otherwise like I said. I m fucked.

Time to come down to Earth and get back to reality.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

WHAT TO DO,MY DEAR RUPERT.....

TURNING THE PAGE........